Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Welcome to My Blog


Welcome to my Blog - My name is Karen and this blog will spotlight my business – BAFFIN BAGS.

I have some blogs marked as favorites that I check frequently, so I decided it was time to create one for myself. I hope you will enjoy and will visit as you can.

Baffin Bags - custom handcrafted one-at-a-time items that are made with careful attention to each detail. I use fabrics by popular designers such as Amy Butler, Michael Miller, Alexander Henry, Robert Kaufman & others. Colors, patterns & textures are carefully combined to produce gorgeous bags which are sure to bring compliments to the one who carry them.I also offer a great selection of other unique boutique items - Baby Bib/Burp Cloth Sets, Key Fobs, Mini Wallets, Tissue Covers, Baby Blankets, Changing Pads, with new items being added in the future.

I love what I sew and create. Please visit often.

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Hi, Karen!!! I'm your biggest fan!! :) You ARE now a favorite and of course I will be checking in from time to time! You know I love everything you make--can't wait to see what's new and what you're up to! Good luck with the new blog, it looks great!
-Tabitha

Julie - On the Dot Creations said...

What a beautiful blog, Karen! I just love that patchwork bag on today's post! Of course, I noticed the polka dots! :)

Cheers,
Julie